Monday, August 17, 2009

Demolition Derby

So I attended my first ever demolition derby and it was AWESOME!!!! A little redneck, but awesome none the less. Here are a few pictures, but it doesn't really do the damage justice. Some of those drivers were crazy. A guy named Gus won so my brother thought that was pretty cool. I will definitely be attending more demolition derby's in the future and you too. After the derby we went to check out Fair, oh my, I forgot how white trash carnivals can be. But it was late and they were trying to get rid of most of here stuff so we got a lot of 2 for 1's so that was pretty cool. And in case anyone is keeping track this is like 2 post in less than a week, which is really good for me. The school year is about it start so hopefully there will be more exciting things to come!
3 car pile up








1 comment:

SamBamby said...

There is a third car in the first one?